Banking & Finance.
Our banking and finance team is at the cutting edge of the banking and finance sector. We will bring our extensive expertise and commercial approach to your transaction.
Our team has extensive experience acting for domestic and offshore borrowers and financiers across a broad range of financing arrangements, including leveraged financing, acquisition financing, general corporate financing, securitisation, receivables financing and factoring, asset financing, margin lending and secured and unsecured arrangements. We also have unique experience in emerging transactions in the New Zealand market such as Public Private Partnerships and other concession arrangements.
Meredith Connell provides top-class experience across all areas of the banking and finance sector. We pride ourselves on creating value for our clients by applying our extensive experience and commercial and proactive approach to our clients’ transactions.
We achieve outstanding results for our clients.
We understand risk and we think commercially. We focus on understanding the risk profile and the commercial drivers of our clients for every transaction we work on. Our goal is to facilitate the best possible commercial outcomes for our clients while always protecting our clients’ interests.
Quality of Service
Our banking and finance team has been hand-picked specifically to provide a fresh, high-quality and innovative service for our clients. We provide our service in a cost and time efficient manner while always maintaining the highest standards of advice.
Our team’s broad experience includes:
- Acting in relation to syndicated and bilateral financing arrangements in a broad range of industries.
- Acting in relation to subordinated and mezzanine financing arrangements.
- Acting in relation to the establishment and maintenance of multiple securitisation programmes across a range of asset classes.
- Acting in relation to the establishment of receivables financing and factoring arrangements in a range of industries.
- Acting on a wide variety of projects, including in relation to Public Private Partnership transactions.
- Acting in relation to aircraft and other asset financing transactions.
- Acting in relation to complex margin lending arrangements.