Rosie has experience in a range of matters, including criminal prosecutions, public law litigation, health and safety prosecutions, and professional regulation and discipline. She has appeared for clients in the District Court, High Court, Court of Appeal, as well as various tribunals.
Prior to joining Meredith Connell in 2020, Rosie was a crown prosecutor at a Wellington-based law firm and a Judge’s Clerk at the Court of Appeal.
- Acting for public sector agencies in privacy and human rights claims and in judicial review proceeding
- Advising and acting for a range of professional regulators, including acting as a legal advisor to the Law Society’s Working Group on Sexual Harassment and Bullying
- Conducting criminal prosecutions, including as junior counsel in High Court trials.
LLB(Hons, First Class)/BA, University of Canterbury
LLM, University of Chicago
- Canterbury-Westland branch New Zealand Law Society Gold Medal in Law 2014
- New Zealand Law Foundation Ethel Benjamin Scholarship 2019