Danielle has experience in, trusts and asset protection, asset restructuring, corporate/commercial structuring and contracts, and property law conveyancing, both commercial and private, both in Australia and New Zealand.
She has advised on the sale of property restrained or forfeited under the proceeds of crime legislation and the sale of property in bankruptcy.
Danielle is an Associate in Meredith Connell's corporate commercial and property team. Danielle joined Meredith Connell in 2005 after two years working in Australia. Danielle specialises in property and general commercial matters.
Danielle assists clients on a wide range of property and asset planning matters including the acquisition and sale of property (both residential and commercial), relationship property, property restructuring and asset protection, subdivisions, unit titles and corporate/commercial structuring and contracts.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of New World Supermarket(s), a diving business and an aluminium joinery business, and all ancillary matters relating to these sale and purchases and related company administration.
- Acting for the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment in relation to the sale of properties forfeited or restrained under the Criminal Proceedings (Recovery) Act 2009 and in relation to the sale of properties pursuant to the Insolvency Act 2006, and advising on all associated property issues.
- Acting for Kāinga Ora on property acquisitions and Body Corporate matters.
- Acting for a developer on the subdivision and sale of apartments off the plan for a Unit Title development of 73 apartments and advising on Body Corporate matters.
- Acting for individuals on their asset restructuring.
LLB/BScoSci, University of Waikato