Anna-Rose is a solicitor in the public law and regulatory litigation team.
Anna-Rose acts in and assists on professional disciplinary prosecutions, including prosecutions before the Lawyers and Conveyancers Disciplinary Tribunal, the Real Estate Agents Disciplinary Tribunal, the New Zealand Teachers Disciplinary Tribunal, and the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board. She prosecutes criminal and regulatory offending in the District Court on behalf of the Crown and for agencies including Maritime New Zealand and the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board, and is experienced in civil proceedings before the High Court including immigration proceedings, judicial review and appeals from decisions of disciplinary tribunals.
- Prescott v Police  NZCA 315
- AR (India) v Attorney-General  NZCA 291
- Deliu v National Standards Committee 1 of the New Zealand Law Society  NZHC 1177
- Pickering v Police  NZHC 116
- DC (Pakistan) v Immigration and Protection Tribunal  NZHC 1492
LLB/BA Majoring in Economics and English Literature, Victoria University of Wellington