Anna provides a range of advisory and advocacy services in the area of civil litigation. As counsel, she appears in the Family Court, District Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
Prior to joining Meredith Connell, Anna specialised in helping clients from diverse cultural backgrounds to understand the New Zealand legal process including handling foreign evidence, working with incomplete documentary evidence, and understanding the perspective of each individual and their conduct and how these led to or became part of the dispute.
Anna has worked on a wide range of civil matters including foreign judgment recognition, debt recovery, trust law, relationship property dispute, negligence and other tort claims, professional conduct concerns, and company and commercial disputes.
- Du v M5 Holding Limited  25 PRNZ 22 (HC) (setting aside of summary judgment on procedural errors).
- Le v Hemu Trade Company Ltd  NZCA 476 (claims of trust relationship by an overseas company and using foreign proceedings as evidence).
- Chang v Lee  NZAR 1223 (CA) (claim of trust relationship in the absence of an agreement).
LLB, BPharm (Hons), LLM (Hons), University of Auckland
- LEADR Accredited Mediator
- Member of NZLS Family Law Section
- Registered Pharmacist