Health and Safety
The Health and Safety at Work Act puts a lot of onus – and penalties – on employers to manage risks properly.
A good H&S programme is more than just a compliance checklist but a systemic programme of good business that allows your people to get home safely every day.
The Meredith Connell Health & Safety programme uses a unique scenario-based and engaged learning approach to understanding your health and safety risks, and puts best practice plans in place to manage them.
Scenario-based exercises engage your people in highlighting risks, identifying and implementing mitigation plans, and for checking the quality of your systems.
- Mock trial tailored to scenarios relevant to your business.
- Real New Zealand prosecutors.
- Highlights real issues and uncovers inadequate controls.
- Feedback and advice to minimise the liability risks for you and your organisation.
- 3-4 hours – Fixed Fee.
- Your clients will love it too – feel free to bring them along.
- Simulation drill to test current incident response procedures, and the integrity of your Health & Safety systems.
- Highlight and address deficiencies.
- A report on findings and recommendations on areas of improvement – Would you get prosecuted? What can you do better?
- Review relationships and identify your risks – What is it you need to do? What are your contractor and third party risks?
- Advise on how to best address them.
- Review contracts to ensure your obligations are met, and ensure your expectations are made clear.
- WorkSafe notifications.
- Help with, or conducting, internal investigations.
- External investigation assistance.
- Attending WorkSafe interviews.
- Efficiently and effectively defend any proceedings.